Popular Posts

Saturday, August 29, 2020

Farooq's Mistake

Whenever I see Farooq's face
how happy he was
while holding the pizza in his hand
or among those East Asian girls
I feel Farooq was briefly happy
and enjoyed his experience in abroad.
Living in the North, Farooq's skin turned out
to be fair..an observation to which
I should be given full credit.
So, Farooq was happy
being unable to pinpoint why he felt
happiness around women.
Then Farooq got married
(I wonder how they met...)
The significant mistake of his life and
Farooq still suffers...
This mistake is heavy
and cannot be rectified easily
without a great compensation.
So, I say Farooq be ready
for future repercussion.
Save a lot of money
The alimony is going to be high.

LKO





No comments:

Featured Post

Mystic Rain

The month of June The fall of tree The mystic rain I would pursue you till the end