In the ACE world
My entry is late
I am still unsure if I
would want to come out publicly
and walk the ramp with pride.
I do feel the urge though
The stronger urge is that
I want to walk the ramp with pride
having Farooq by my side--which
seems almost impossible in this lifetime.
I am happy to come out to
my close friends and Neo-my boyfriend
Who helped me to somewhat understand myself
but I didn't fully understand until I met
my perfect other half--Farooq.
So, Farooq, I share a secret today...
We came out together---me first
then extended my hand towards you..
We came out in the same city
Your hometown--my exile.
LKO
My entry is late
I am still unsure if I
would want to come out publicly
and walk the ramp with pride.
I do feel the urge though
The stronger urge is that
I want to walk the ramp with pride
having Farooq by my side--which
seems almost impossible in this lifetime.
I am happy to come out to
my close friends and Neo-my boyfriend
Who helped me to somewhat understand myself
but I didn't fully understand until I met
my perfect other half--Farooq.
So, Farooq, I share a secret today...
We came out together---me first
then extended my hand towards you..
We came out in the same city
Your hometown--my exile.
LKO
No comments:
Post a Comment