Popular Posts

Monday, August 31, 2020

Flashback 2012

Flashback 2012...
New Delhi Airport-domestic terminal
I was flying back to my hometown
after attending a workshop.
I was waiting at the gate of Air India
Boarding would start in a minute;
And then, all of a sudden
I couldn't believe my eyes...
The five feet eight inch tall
My "hill girl" is leaving through the gate;
The situation wasn't feasible to call her
among other flight attendants.
And I wasn't sure if she would recall me
We haven't met after we left college.
But she turned back....like how
SRK says "palat"on the silver screen
She turned back and smiled at me!
and indicated that she would meet me inside the aircraft.
The journey from Delhi became memorable
She treated me as her special guest,
called me from my seat and I sat with her in that small space
where air hostesses are only allowed to seat.
It was lovely to catch up with each other after a long time...
And it was indeed pleasant to see that she had become
what she wanted to be..I reminded her that--
Once she said she would become an air hostess...
She said--did she ?
I said-YES.

LKO





No comments:

Featured Post

Mystic Rain

The month of June The fall of tree The mystic rain I would pursue you till the end