Why you are so angry on the leopard and its kin?
--Because, I have seen another leopard very closely
and how much damage it can cause.
It suddenly appeared out of the blue
and started destroying the family.
It is like slow poison...
They destroy everything
They are so greedy
that they want it all.
I can't tell you everything
It's very personal!
But, I do want you
to come out of them.
But life is yours
Choice is yours.
I have to respect that.
LKO
--Because, I have seen another leopard very closely
and how much damage it can cause.
It suddenly appeared out of the blue
and started destroying the family.
It is like slow poison...
They destroy everything
They are so greedy
that they want it all.
I can't tell you everything
It's very personal!
But, I do want you
to come out of them.
But life is yours
Choice is yours.
I have to respect that.
LKO
No comments:
Post a Comment