Popular Posts

Monday, June 10, 2019

Vacation

We used to laugh a lot!
We used to pretend
that we didn't know each other;
In fact I taught you how to play pretension game.
It was fun!

Then we had conflicts--
the last thing I ever wanted between us;
But only a true friend
identifies the flaws
and doesn't praise always.

It feels good to see
that my little bird has grown up
and his wings are enough strong
to carry the burden he has.
Now, I can relax,
Now, I can go on vacation.

If possible, I would write from there
But, I don't want to make any promise.
If possible, I would dig out the poems
buried in his old diaries!

It feels good to see
that my little bird is ready
to carry the burden he has.
Now, I can relax,
Now, I can go on vacation.


Lucknow, India.





No comments:

Featured Post

Mystic Rain

The month of June The fall of tree The mystic rain I would pursue you till the end