"You are a great scholar"
He said.
The greatest compliment
I could ever have in my life.
In my mind I said "Not above you."
I think he wanted to say "You have a good heart"
But he couldn't say that
So, he said a different thing.
He was always stylish
In his talk, in his presentation..
While signing he held the pen in his left hand.
He was a big man like a banyan tree.
I used to wonder how many hearts
he had broken in his youth.
.
"You can work with the UN"
He said.
He always gave me big dream.
And it was very hard to please him
A very critical guy --So just one "thumbs up" from him
Always lit thousands light on my face.
Lucknow, India.
He said.
The greatest compliment
I could ever have in my life.
In my mind I said "Not above you."
I think he wanted to say "You have a good heart"
But he couldn't say that
So, he said a different thing.
He was always stylish
In his talk, in his presentation..
While signing he held the pen in his left hand.
He was a big man like a banyan tree.
I used to wonder how many hearts
he had broken in his youth.
.
"You can work with the UN"
He said.
He always gave me big dream.
And it was very hard to please him
A very critical guy --So just one "thumbs up" from him
Always lit thousands light on my face.
Lucknow, India.
No comments:
Post a Comment