The women described
how hurriedly Selim left the place
when he was called by Akbar.
And I scolded Selim in my mind
I felt he has no individuality!
If I were Selim, I would have said to Akbar
"See you in five minutes."
Either Selim is timid of Akbar
Or he doesn't want to offend
because he has fear in his mind
to lose the inheritance.
In other words, he is not equipped to
survive by his own
without depending on him.
LKO
how hurriedly Selim left the place
when he was called by Akbar.
And I scolded Selim in my mind
I felt he has no individuality!
If I were Selim, I would have said to Akbar
"See you in five minutes."
Either Selim is timid of Akbar
Or he doesn't want to offend
because he has fear in his mind
to lose the inheritance.
In other words, he is not equipped to
survive by his own
without depending on him.
LKO
No comments:
Post a Comment