If you ask me
why I was so silent for many days
which is rather unusual
then, know that I was trying to break free
--break free a pattern of writing and reading messages
which is harmful for both of us.
What do you think
that I don't get affected ?
She asked.
So, I was trying to break free a pattern
a cycle between us
Above all, they don't want us to be together!
I enjoyed living with Neo
Even though we lacked deeper connection
He was a honest, good friend
I lost a seven-year of relationship
because my destiny brought me here!
I never wanted something like this to happen with me;
The truth is Neo is my first real life lover--
who actually did love me!
and probably does...
I never wanted to see you
nor even meet
I didn't know you even exist
We were in two different continents
at one point of time.
So, what would you call me?
unlucky, right?
I call myself unlucky!
LKO
why I was so silent for many days
which is rather unusual
then, know that I was trying to break free
--break free a pattern of writing and reading messages
which is harmful for both of us.
What do you think
that I don't get affected ?
She asked.
So, I was trying to break free a pattern
a cycle between us
Above all, they don't want us to be together!
I enjoyed living with Neo
Even though we lacked deeper connection
He was a honest, good friend
I lost a seven-year of relationship
because my destiny brought me here!
I never wanted something like this to happen with me;
The truth is Neo is my first real life lover--
who actually did love me!
and probably does...
I never wanted to see you
nor even meet
I didn't know you even exist
We were in two different continents
at one point of time.
So, what would you call me?
unlucky, right?
I call myself unlucky!
LKO
No comments:
Post a Comment