I asked what was the color?
Purple with a paunch belly;
And a solid purple colored shirt
flashed through my memory.
Then when I saw him from a certain distance
Where he looked like almost a shadow
behind the trees and shrubs
I was sure he did notice me!
But acted as if I didn't exist
I know, it is a bit risky for me to
enquire about the color
But for us, that is one thing
which still binds together
in the midst of all adversities.
LKO
Purple with a paunch belly;
And a solid purple colored shirt
flashed through my memory.
Then when I saw him from a certain distance
Where he looked like almost a shadow
behind the trees and shrubs
I was sure he did notice me!
But acted as if I didn't exist
I know, it is a bit risky for me to
enquire about the color
But for us, that is one thing
which still binds together
in the midst of all adversities.
LKO
No comments:
Post a Comment