With her
You will never fly!
The first day I saw her
I was least impressed
But didn't want to create
any negative emotions
and spread it in the air.
So, I let it go!
I thought there might be something
which you could only see!
But with time,
I have become more sure
of her true character
and of her conservative mind
a mind which would never flourish
a mind which lacks clear analysis
and led by someone else.
So, if I were you
I wouldn't have wasted my valuable time
with a person with whom I am unable to connect
at much deeper level...
a person who is shallow and will remain so
throughout her life.
Remember, the basic trait cannot be changed
And I strongly believe in such ideas!
LKO
You will never fly!
The first day I saw her
I was least impressed
But didn't want to create
any negative emotions
and spread it in the air.
So, I let it go!
I thought there might be something
which you could only see!
But with time,
I have become more sure
of her true character
and of her conservative mind
a mind which would never flourish
a mind which lacks clear analysis
and led by someone else.
So, if I were you
I wouldn't have wasted my valuable time
with a person with whom I am unable to connect
at much deeper level...
a person who is shallow and will remain so
throughout her life.
Remember, the basic trait cannot be changed
And I strongly believe in such ideas!
LKO
No comments:
Post a Comment