Today, I was on my way back home
And I noticed your four wheeler
standing at the front gate of the health clinic--
which is catering to patients during this pandemic.
The news spread fast...
Around 35 women have been admitted
and I understood the reason of your arrival
at this vulnerable zone.
Some well-wisher told me to avoid the building
I did follow his advice and took the main road
from the parking lot.
When I was near the Mitsubishi
I suddenly felt the leopard is around...
---in a different vehicle
which also stopped parallel to the four wheeler.
A strong feeling engulfed me
as the leopard might have noticed
me looking at your favorite vehicle
which will not be considered very favorably.
I do not love the spotted human-leopard any more
My love is completely gone!
and the leopard will not be able to gain it further
It does not need my "love"
The leopard--the future landlord of this place
is unqualified to claim the position
(if you ask my opinion)
And it's true
I wouldn't have chosen a leopard for you
I would have chosen one of those girls
my girls---intelligent, artistic, and a strong desire
to be independent;
She would have possessed a beautiful generous mind
and allowed me to love you more openly.
Even my painter girl and the dark-brown sincere student
whom I admire a bit
are much better choice for you with their older versions!
LKO
And I noticed your four wheeler
standing at the front gate of the health clinic--
which is catering to patients during this pandemic.
The news spread fast...
Around 35 women have been admitted
and I understood the reason of your arrival
at this vulnerable zone.
Some well-wisher told me to avoid the building
I did follow his advice and took the main road
from the parking lot.
When I was near the Mitsubishi
I suddenly felt the leopard is around...
---in a different vehicle
which also stopped parallel to the four wheeler.
A strong feeling engulfed me
as the leopard might have noticed
me looking at your favorite vehicle
which will not be considered very favorably.
I do not love the spotted human-leopard any more
My love is completely gone!
and the leopard will not be able to gain it further
It does not need my "love"
The leopard--the future landlord of this place
is unqualified to claim the position
(if you ask my opinion)
And it's true
I wouldn't have chosen a leopard for you
I would have chosen one of those girls
my girls---intelligent, artistic, and a strong desire
to be independent;
She would have possessed a beautiful generous mind
and allowed me to love you more openly.
Even my painter girl and the dark-brown sincere student
whom I admire a bit
are much better choice for you with their older versions!
LKO
No comments:
Post a Comment