Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Conversation XX

Look, after a long time
I am again talking to you.
How do you feel?  --She asked.

Without even waiting for his reply
She continued...Do you believe
Ace and non-Ace can live together?
Ask me (she smiled)

Do you know the truth?
Do you want to know?
She asked ardently to her other half
He remained silent as usual.

The truth is...(She continued)
Once you know you are an ACE
You are empowered!
You found yourself
and you wouldn't want to
waste your time with a non-ACE.

He broke his silence.
What's the reason?
How could you be so sure?

I am sure!
You are wasting someone else's valuable time.
She could find someone who is truly
compatible with her..

And what benefit would you get?
Aren't you instigating me?
He asked being bewildered...

I am NOT
I am not instigating anything
We--ACE are not compatible
with non-ACE
Our parameters are different
We measure happiness differently!
She is a non-ACE
and you are an ACE
now, rest is in your hand.
and benefit?
very simple--I will have my ACE with me..even though far
I know, we wouldn't live at one place, but we will be together.

And with this long conversation
you can easily understand
I am back. 

LKO



No comments:

Featured Post

Mystic Rain

The month of June The fall of tree The mystic rain I would pursue you till the end