Popular Posts

Monday, October 28, 2019

A Perfect Death

Isn't it very romantic?
Dreaming about my own death
A perfect, calm and quiet death.
I see myself lying on the Earth
And all the autumn leaves
the beautiful red maples
have slowly covered my body
my two hands, legs
and my face...
Only my eyes will be open
To appreciate the beauty and love
which surrounds me all the time.

This time
I didn't want to say
Where I am going.
I do not want to keep my trail.
I feel at your place
Everyone comes to know everything.
There is no privacy.

Also, this is a wonderful idea
that when I would stop writing
at one corner of this planet
At that very moment,
my death is announced
by the world of poetry.

Place: Unknown :)





No comments:

Featured Post

Mystic Rain

The month of June The fall of tree The mystic rain I would pursue you till the end