Are you back yet?
Yes baby, I am.
Why don't you want to keep your trail?
'Cause you never give yours.
I have no way to know where you are
at this very moment.
So, I didn't want to keep my trail.
Are you upset?
No, I am not (he said).
Though his bluish face revealed otherwise.
Please don't be upset.
I am always with you
and you with me
There was not a single moment
that I didn't think of you.
Even when I work
When I talk to others
You are always with me!
You are part of me
and I am yours.
So baby, never get upset.
Lucknow, India
Yes baby, I am.
Why don't you want to keep your trail?
'Cause you never give yours.
I have no way to know where you are
at this very moment.
So, I didn't want to keep my trail.
Are you upset?
No, I am not (he said).
Though his bluish face revealed otherwise.
Please don't be upset.
I am always with you
and you with me
There was not a single moment
that I didn't think of you.
Even when I work
When I talk to others
You are always with me!
You are part of me
and I am yours.
So baby, never get upset.
Lucknow, India
No comments:
Post a Comment