I know how to live "without" love
Life has taught me that
So, I know how to live "without" you.
I know it will be different.
Life has taught me that;
With my broken heart
I was standing
outside the university gate
eagerly waiting for the panipuriwala
To heal I indulged myself
in eating junk food.
Nobody ever understood
Nobody ever guessed
A crack had emerged on my tender heart
Like the crack on the big window glass.
Lucknow, India
Life has taught me that
So, I know how to live "without" you.
I know it will be different.
Life has taught me that;
With my broken heart
I was standing
outside the university gate
eagerly waiting for the panipuriwala
To heal I indulged myself
in eating junk food.
Nobody ever understood
Nobody ever guessed
A crack had emerged on my tender heart
Like the crack on the big window glass.
Lucknow, India
No comments:
Post a Comment