Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Return

Do you know what's in my mind? 
 
How would I know if you don't say it.
I can't read your mind. 

You can read my mind...You know that.
Don't you? 
 
First thing, we need to save our love
the way we save water in the desert...
They would always try to pollute it. 
But we shouldn't have any doubt
Remember, our love has more strength
than they can ever imagine!
 
Second, I don't have any regret now
that I didn't smile at her in our first meeting. 
Everything happens for a reason...
I didn't know that she would end up like this
Or I would discover her real face
So honestly, I don't have any regret now.

Third, she thinks I have admitted my defeat
But tell her, I would never leave you 
in the hands of evil...
I am waiting for the right time.
I am waiting for your return. 

LKO



No comments:

Featured Post

Mystic Rain

The month of June The fall of tree The mystic rain I would pursue you till the end