Popular Posts

Monday, November 9, 2020

Good Old Days

I have kept an old picture of mine
to remind me the good old days
but intense;
But it was good--those days...
You came to find me in the room
I knew...You didn't come to find anyone else
Dear, those were good old days!
I remind myself. 
 
You don't need to pacify me
I am always pacified
whenever I see you.
I just don't reveal that.
 
Long before your daughter was born
I was shown you with her.
You held her in your left arm
And you were smiling at me!
 
I have seen you with her 
many many days back!
I was shown the future
Rest, I will not reveal now
Because I have surrendered myself 
To the unknown.
 

LKO

No comments:

Featured Post

Mystic Rain

The month of June The fall of tree The mystic rain I would pursue you till the end