Finally, I found myself
Closer to dawn
I am awake
I am more of a night bird
these days.
I feel happiness
after watching a good film
But I wouldn't share the name!
Why should I?
You don't share your good things with me.
You know, who taught me this?
This city---taught me!
This environment, shallow people
taught me this to survive
to deal with narrowness
I would just rate this city
3 out of 10.
LKO
Closer to dawn
I am awake
I am more of a night bird
these days.
I feel happiness
after watching a good film
But I wouldn't share the name!
Why should I?
You don't share your good things with me.
You know, who taught me this?
This city---taught me!
This environment, shallow people
taught me this to survive
to deal with narrowness
I would just rate this city
3 out of 10.
LKO
No comments:
Post a Comment