-I am still waiting.
-You know that
waiting for a proper explanation.
-I believe I deserve it;
And it's been many days
since then
I haven't heard
a single word from you.
When your people
came down from abstract
to reality
and asked many personal questions
which you shouldn't have asked
while I am still here
Then I also deserve an answer
from you keeping the confidentiality.
Epilogue
I used to find peace
Seeing you;
Your calm face
I used to sit across the table
with happiness
So that I could see you more
But now only
wound remains.
Your silence
burns me.
LKO
-You know that
waiting for a proper explanation.
-I believe I deserve it;
And it's been many days
since then
I haven't heard
a single word from you.
When your people
came down from abstract
to reality
and asked many personal questions
which you shouldn't have asked
while I am still here
Then I also deserve an answer
from you keeping the confidentiality.
Epilogue
I used to find peace
Seeing you;
Your calm face
I used to sit across the table
with happiness
So that I could see you more
But now only
wound remains.
Your silence
burns me.
LKO
No comments:
Post a Comment