It seems that you don't get
enough time to read
And I feel that
things have changed
between you and me...
Is it so? She asked.
[He remained silent.]
She continued...
It's not that
I can't have patience.
Look, here is the thing:
I need constant communication;
Even though I love
doing things alone
And I enjoy with myself,
I am pretty lonely
without our waves
without our love
without our color
and without US.
LKO
enough time to read
And I feel that
things have changed
between you and me...
Is it so? She asked.
[He remained silent.]
She continued...
It's not that
I can't have patience.
Look, here is the thing:
I need constant communication;
Even though I love
doing things alone
And I enjoy with myself,
I am pretty lonely
without our waves
without our love
without our color
and without US.
LKO
No comments:
Post a Comment