My bluish bunny
I want you to know
You never tormented me.
You are the rain
I want you to know
You never tormented me.
You are the rain
You are the spring
In this desert.
I have been tormented
In this desert.
I have been tormented
By situations, by people's thoughts
People's intention to curb
women's freedom in the name of adjustments.
My bluish bunny
People's intention to curb
women's freedom in the name of adjustments.
My bluish bunny
I have survived here
Because of our emotions!
I will be leaving tomorrow
For a much awaited leave
I want you to know
I am happy!
It's true that you never looked for me
The way I did throughout my life
But that wouldn't change a thing
Between us!
With lots of love
Because of our emotions!
I will be leaving tomorrow
For a much awaited leave
I want you to know
I am happy!
It's true that you never looked for me
The way I did throughout my life
But that wouldn't change a thing
Between us!
With lots of love
Your "lady in red."
No comments:
Post a Comment