Popular Posts

Monday, October 21, 2019

Body or Mind?

I never wanted to hide anything from her
Nor I wanted you to hide
Because there is nothing to hide!
Love is a wonderful thing
and you and I are blessed
to find true love.

Now think, why do people have problem?
Why would they have issues
when you are only expressing emotions
and nothing else.
In real world we don't exist
We haven't even visited those places
where I want to be with you. 
In reality
We are ghosts to each other.

Now, think carefully
People have issues with body
or people have issues with mind?
People have issues with physical closeness
or people have issues with emotions.

I haven't touched you yet
I won't without your consent.
If you ask what I want to touch
I would say your "beard"
That is a thing
which always raises my curiosity.

I would want you to enjoy
my new picture
As it celebrates what I am
bare, bold, brave, and independent
The picture is also for the lady
As I never mind to show her myself. 



 Lucknow, India




No comments:

Featured Post

Mystic Rain

The month of June The fall of tree The mystic rain I would pursue you till the end