This separation is painful
I don't even understand
If we are okay or not...
Is this a dissociation?
Is there a sense of detachment?
Without you it's easier to hide my face
Without you it's easier to hide my emotions
And keep us safe.
Whenever you came
There was such an unnecessary commotion
among people--people seeking opportunities
for new things, gains...that I felt overwhelmed
This separation is like
waiting for monsoon rain in Jaisalmer
Or waiting to find an oasis in Sahara
Without you I fear...soon
I am going to have a writer's block.
Lucknow, India
I don't even understand
If we are okay or not...
Is this a dissociation?
Is there a sense of detachment?
Without you it's easier to hide my face
Without you it's easier to hide my emotions
And keep us safe.
Whenever you came
There was such an unnecessary commotion
among people--people seeking opportunities
for new things, gains...that I felt overwhelmed
This separation is like
waiting for monsoon rain in Jaisalmer
Or waiting to find an oasis in Sahara
Without you I fear...soon
I am going to have a writer's block.
Lucknow, India
No comments:
Post a Comment