Your positive gesture
Your posture of giving water
to the preoccupied lady and
Your slender body...
I haven't forgotten.
If you know me well
by this time you should have known
I don't forget anything!
As my muse
As my soul mate and
As my lover;
Just learn the fact
that poetry doesn't allow
indulgence of any adipose tissue. :)
Lucknow, India
***********************************************************************
Note: On the other hand a poet gaining adipose tissue is acceptable (?)
Could a poet be inspired by a plumpish muse?
Or the conclusion could be ---beauty lies in the eyes of beholder (?)
Your posture of giving water
to the preoccupied lady and
Your slender body...
I haven't forgotten.
If you know me well
by this time you should have known
I don't forget anything!
As my muse
As my soul mate and
As my lover;
Just learn the fact
that poetry doesn't allow
indulgence of any adipose tissue. :)
Lucknow, India
***********************************************************************
Note: On the other hand a poet gaining adipose tissue is acceptable (?)
Could a poet be inspired by a plumpish muse?
Or the conclusion could be ---beauty lies in the eyes of beholder (?)
No comments:
Post a Comment