ঘুম ভেঙে দেখি
তুমি পাশে নেই
অথচ মনে হলো যেন
এই তো ছিলে
হয়ত স্বপ্নের মধ্যে ছিলে
হয়ত মনের অনুভবে ছিলে;
থাকো তুমি এইভাবে।
ট্রেন এর জানলা দিয়ে
জোৎস্নাসিক্ত প্রান্তর দেখতে দেখতে
অথবা কৃষ্ণপক্ষের অন্ধকারে
যতদূর চোখ যায়
সেই দৃশ্য বুকে নিয়ে
থাকো তুমি এইভাবে
থাকো তুমি আমার পাশে।
তুমি পাশে নেই
অথচ মনে হলো যেন
এই তো ছিলে
হয়ত স্বপ্নের মধ্যে ছিলে
হয়ত মনের অনুভবে ছিলে;
থাকো তুমি এইভাবে।
ট্রেন এর জানলা দিয়ে
জোৎস্নাসিক্ত প্রান্তর দেখতে দেখতে
অথবা কৃষ্ণপক্ষের অন্ধকারে
যতদূর চোখ যায়
সেই দৃশ্য বুকে নিয়ে
থাকো তুমি এইভাবে
থাকো তুমি আমার পাশে।
*************************************************************************
Please Stay
I woke up suddenly and
I saw you were not by my side
Yet, it seemed you were there!
a minute, a second ago--
May be you were in my dream
May be you were in my realization
May be you were in my feelings
Please stay---stay forever.
I woke up suddenly and
I saw you were not by my side
Yet, it seemed you were there!
a minute, a second ago--
May be you were in my dream
May be you were in my realization
May be you were in my feelings
Please stay---stay forever.
From the window of a running train
the scene I could see in the moonlight Or
the scene I could see during the new moon
Holding that scene, that warmth in our hearts
Please stay by my side
Please stay---stay forever.
the scene I could see in the moonlight Or
the scene I could see during the new moon
Holding that scene, that warmth in our hearts
Please stay by my side
Please stay---stay forever.
Bihar, India
No comments:
Post a Comment