I am looking for that pen
that I have used to bleed my heart!
Have you seen my pen mom?
Have you seen my pen di?
I looked for the pen
at every nook and corner of my house.
The pen which can identify me in the crowd
The pen which can separate me from thousands "me"
I am looking for that pen!
I am loving only that pen!
Lucknow, India
(Translated from the Bengali poem; dated: 13.07.2003)
that I have used to bleed my heart!
Have you seen my pen mom?
Have you seen my pen di?
I looked for the pen
at every nook and corner of my house.
The pen which can identify me in the crowd
The pen which can separate me from thousands "me"
I am looking for that pen!
I am loving only that pen!
Lucknow, India
(Translated from the Bengali poem; dated: 13.07.2003)
No comments:
Post a Comment