It seemed, but not sure.
Your beard has grown.
Now, it's impossible to tell how much
as I don't keep a scale nor I
roam with a sewing tape in my pocket.
A woman (whom I don't believe completely) explained
the conceptual background of keeping beard for men
But that concept is too hilarious for me!
Anyway, it seemed (but not sure)
that your beard has grown
And a Bengal tiger
can easily hide there for a while to avoid the poachers.
So, if it has grown too much
And if you feel that it has grown too much
Then please trim a bit! 😊
Lucknow, India
Your beard has grown.
Now, it's impossible to tell how much
as I don't keep a scale nor I
roam with a sewing tape in my pocket.
A woman (whom I don't believe completely) explained
the conceptual background of keeping beard for men
But that concept is too hilarious for me!
Anyway, it seemed (but not sure)
that your beard has grown
And a Bengal tiger
can easily hide there for a while to avoid the poachers.
So, if it has grown too much
And if you feel that it has grown too much
Then please trim a bit! 😊
Lucknow, India
No comments:
Post a Comment