Tonight, when I was coming back from the cliff
taking the winding road on its southern side,
I suddenly turned back
and saw you standing and smiling at me!
The other day, I saw three of us
wading through the small stream flowing at the base of the cliff.
We were trying to cross it while holding our shoes in our hand.
All of us were anxious to reach school on time.
The monsoon cloud was already hovering over
and it suddenly allowed the silver droplets to beat our tiny heads!
Holding each other's hands, we quickly ran to the pine woods.
Lucknow, India
taking the winding road on its southern side,
I suddenly turned back
and saw you standing and smiling at me!
The other day, I saw three of us
wading through the small stream flowing at the base of the cliff.
We were trying to cross it while holding our shoes in our hand.
All of us were anxious to reach school on time.
The monsoon cloud was already hovering over
and it suddenly allowed the silver droplets to beat our tiny heads!
Holding each other's hands, we quickly ran to the pine woods.
Lucknow, India
No comments:
Post a Comment