One problem of this place is PEOPLE.
Curiosity is good
But curiosity about digging up people's personal life is awful!
People here don't understand the value of privacy
Nor they understand clues when someone is maintaining distance.
The new honey from the desert beehive was too energetic to know me all
that I was literally running here and there to find a solitary spot.
Today, when my mask was torn a bit and my balanced center shifted little
people stormed in to ask what happened
I don't mind the questions of my coffee dada
because I know he is a gem in his heart;
But I hate questions of those who haven't achieved a basic human platform yet.
Today, when my mask was torn a bit and my balanced center shifted little
people stormed in to ask what happened
I had to quickly make up a story that I was missing my home
And for silly people, that is the easiest thing to perceive :)
Dear wild baby,
I am so sorry to lose my mask
Dear wild baby,
I promise, it would never happen again
This place is too risky to lose our pretension masks.
And in near future,
SKY, we have to wear a much better and colorful pretension mask.
Lucknow, India
Curiosity is good
But curiosity about digging up people's personal life is awful!
People here don't understand the value of privacy
Nor they understand clues when someone is maintaining distance.
The new honey from the desert beehive was too energetic to know me all
that I was literally running here and there to find a solitary spot.
Today, when my mask was torn a bit and my balanced center shifted little
people stormed in to ask what happened
I don't mind the questions of my coffee dada
because I know he is a gem in his heart;
But I hate questions of those who haven't achieved a basic human platform yet.
Today, when my mask was torn a bit and my balanced center shifted little
people stormed in to ask what happened
I had to quickly make up a story that I was missing my home
And for silly people, that is the easiest thing to perceive :)
Dear wild baby,
I am so sorry to lose my mask
Dear wild baby,
I promise, it would never happen again
This place is too risky to lose our pretension masks.
And in near future,
SKY, we have to wear a much better and colorful pretension mask.
Lucknow, India
No comments:
Post a Comment