Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Century I

In my life,
Her opinion matters most!
Her blessing matters most!

Today, I write it candidly
I always wanted you by my side like this
since I started my journey when I was fourteen
since I started experimenting like my father
with the "love and life" genre
Even long before that
when the Divine was sowing the seed for me to be the
future queen as well as the mendicant.

I have no more fear of falling on the ground
I have no more fear of losing my sanity
I know you would come and pick me up from the floor
And would say: Make it hundred.

***************************************************************

( Aapne kaha hain ke
Fateh karke aana!
Aapne kaha hain ke
Century karke aana!
Agar kavi zameen pe gir parun to
Aapkoi aana hain sambhal ne ke liye.)

Lucknow, India







No comments:

Featured Post

Mystic Rain

The month of June The fall of tree The mystic rain I would pursue you till the end