Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Conversation XXVII

I felt bad
Seeing you after long time
My beloved--happy, jovial, is lost
I didn't want to see you like that.
Your beard lost its beauty
You looked like a dacoit of Bengal
I hope you neither appeared to pacify me
Nor to make me smile
Because, I can only smile
The day you would become mine. 

You know, one thing is clear to me
What? (He asked) 
She cannot love you
more than me...
 
Why? 
Because you hide yourself...
She is such an insecure soul 
that she doesn't want you 
to look handsome in public. 
Also, she wants her to look good
more than you...she wants all the 
praise to be showered on her. 
 
On the contrary, I would always want 
you to be charming, 
I would enjoy if women praise you openly
even when I am present...
Because, it will be me who would choose 
all the colors for you
and I know you would happily wear the colors
I would give.
 

LKO

No comments:

Featured Post

Mystic Rain

The month of June The fall of tree The mystic rain I would pursue you till the end