He: What if I can't see the blue sky
What if I can't even come out in the rain..
What would happen?
She: I don't know dear
I everyday pray for your release
You have been put into a dark dungeon.
Everything depends on your intention
and how much you want to work for it.
So, if you strongly desire to come out
Then only you will be able
to come out in the rain!
You would again see the sky.
He: And If I can't, even I desire...
She: I don't know...
I don't know how much you want
I can only tell that
you will not be released voluntarily
by the people who captured you...
You are a prisoner now
And in order to be free
You would need external support.
Again, everything depends on you.
If you accept lifetime imprisonment
I am no one who could do anything.
Baby, I don't even exist.
You never shared what you want
but you know mine.
One thing I can make sure
That my love would remain with you
The way fragrance remains in the air.
LKO
No comments:
Post a Comment