"It's unique to you."
She said--the healthcare professional.
She checked the symptoms on my skin and
informed the name--the name of my disease.
"It's unique to you."
I was worried a lot
if the disease is contagious.
And then she said:
"It's unique to you."
I repeated the sentence in my mind
several times and felt happiness.
It's unique to me
It's unique to my personality
It makes me who I am
I found solace in that knowledge
The disease is mine.
LKO
She said--the healthcare professional.
She checked the symptoms on my skin and
informed the name--the name of my disease.
"It's unique to you."
I was worried a lot
if the disease is contagious.
And then she said:
"It's unique to you."
I repeated the sentence in my mind
several times and felt happiness.
It's unique to me
It's unique to my personality
It makes me who I am
I found solace in that knowledge
The disease is mine.
LKO
No comments:
Post a Comment