I still remember
he said that he was going to take care
of the matter of banner.
A banner--which is still an utopian idea
Probably he is yet to find a perfect banner
and the search is ongoing.
Later, I learnt that they don't believe
that a banner can do anything
in terms of promotional work.
Over the years, we have heard
false promises time and again!
It gives me a chill
that again a bunch of not so serious
kids would arrive in the Fall
who are interested in anything
but studies.
LKO
he said that he was going to take care
of the matter of banner.
A banner--which is still an utopian idea
Probably he is yet to find a perfect banner
and the search is ongoing.
Later, I learnt that they don't believe
that a banner can do anything
in terms of promotional work.
Over the years, we have heard
false promises time and again!
It gives me a chill
that again a bunch of not so serious
kids would arrive in the Fall
who are interested in anything
but studies.
LKO
No comments:
Post a Comment