It's not totally true
if I say I haven't come out in public
I haven't crossed a crowded road yet
or I haven't been an emergent sunflower!
Yes, I have come out
to my family...
to few friends...
who know me for a long time
and who are never going to judge me
for who I am.
Yes, I have come out to my
dearest boyfriend--
who is still by my side
as a dear friend!
But, even though I have made it
I feel they can't
fathom us out completely
until they read a lot
about us--the ACE.
LKO
if I say I haven't come out in public
I haven't crossed a crowded road yet
or I haven't been an emergent sunflower!
Yes, I have come out
to my family...
to few friends...
who know me for a long time
and who are never going to judge me
for who I am.
Yes, I have come out to my
dearest boyfriend--
who is still by my side
as a dear friend!
But, even though I have made it
I feel they can't
fathom us out completely
until they read a lot
about us--the ACE.
LKO
No comments:
Post a Comment