Darling,
Do you feel safe and comfortable
around those who are not
emergent sunflowers like us
who are not ACE?
Do you even feel sharing feelings with them?
I know, you would say
their feelings and emotions
are as valid as ours
as valuable as ours
But, don't you see
they can't perceive us
and they wouldn't be able to
perceive us ever!
Darling, they lack knowledge
and understanding.
You are only safe around
us-the ACE-who would love you
unconditionally!
So, when would you hold
my hand?
You know, I won't be
able to replace you
nor I want to replace
you with another ACE
Darling, I am still waiting
waiting for us...
waiting for the rain!
LKO
Do you feel safe and comfortable
around those who are not
emergent sunflowers like us
who are not ACE?
Do you even feel sharing feelings with them?
I know, you would say
their feelings and emotions
are as valid as ours
as valuable as ours
But, don't you see
they can't perceive us
and they wouldn't be able to
perceive us ever!
Darling, they lack knowledge
and understanding.
You are only safe around
us-the ACE-who would love you
unconditionally!
So, when would you hold
my hand?
You know, I won't be
able to replace you
nor I want to replace
you with another ACE
Darling, I am still waiting
waiting for us...
waiting for the rain!
LKO
No comments:
Post a Comment