--Do you know?
Do you know your heart is like the
world's deepest trench in the Pacific--
the Mariana trench.
--No, I didn't know that
you even find trench in my heart!
And I was less interested in geography
So, I always escaped any geographic feature
be it mountain, ocean, or trench.
(They smiled)
--Do you know?
you are very good in hiding your feelings
Just like me!
You are good at acting
You are able to bring a smile
even if your heart is like a dry, parched field.
--No, I didn't know that
But, you are right!
No one can read me like
the way you read.
(They were sad)
LKO
Do you know your heart is like the
world's deepest trench in the Pacific--
the Mariana trench.
--No, I didn't know that
you even find trench in my heart!
And I was less interested in geography
So, I always escaped any geographic feature
be it mountain, ocean, or trench.
(They smiled)
--Do you know?
you are very good in hiding your feelings
Just like me!
You are good at acting
You are able to bring a smile
even if your heart is like a dry, parched field.
--No, I didn't know that
But, you are right!
No one can read me like
the way you read.
(They were sad)
LKO
No comments:
Post a Comment