Dear, I can really move on
If you want...
Looking at him she said.
Because, in the end
Life is big and vast
and I still have another twenty
The only thing that holds me back...
--What is that thing? He asked.
--You know it. Don't you?
Besides, you don't have any space
left for me;
I always wonder
Even though you are equally
blessed like me..
--How could I lack inner consciousness? Right?
(He said)
--Yes, right!
And they burst into laughter!
LKO
If you want...
Looking at him she said.
Because, in the end
Life is big and vast
and I still have another twenty
The only thing that holds me back...
--What is that thing? He asked.
--You know it. Don't you?
Besides, you don't have any space
left for me;
I always wonder
Even though you are equally
blessed like me..
--How could I lack inner consciousness? Right?
(He said)
--Yes, right!
And they burst into laughter!
LKO
No comments:
Post a Comment