Think dear!
Think carefully
How two of us have evolved
since our first meeting;
Sitting in a cabin
when I first saw you
It was strong!
Since that moment
we have pulled each other
sometimes pushed too
because of circumstances
But when I think
How we have come
a long way
how we completed a full circle
within these two years
It's a miracle
and it's beautiful!
Without each other
we were like ugly caterpillars
Now, we have transformed into
two wonderful butterflies.
LKO
Think carefully
How two of us have evolved
since our first meeting;
Sitting in a cabin
when I first saw you
It was strong!
Since that moment
we have pulled each other
sometimes pushed too
because of circumstances
But when I think
How we have come
a long way
how we completed a full circle
within these two years
It's a miracle
and it's beautiful!
Without each other
we were like ugly caterpillars
Now, we have transformed into
two wonderful butterflies.
LKO
No comments:
Post a Comment