She said
the new person has come
and sat on my chair
They said that chair is mine.
On phone, she said
they don't want me to go from there.
Your namesake---her heart resembles yours.
Also, in my life
a new person has come
who cares for me.
If I bring her here in this city
She would happily float in Hussainsagar.
People who really know me
They know I stand by them
even when everything is not right.
So, I stand by you
And I wait for your words.
Hyderabad, India
the new person has come
and sat on my chair
They said that chair is mine.
On phone, she said
they don't want me to go from there.
Your namesake---her heart resembles yours.
Also, in my life
a new person has come
who cares for me.
If I bring her here in this city
She would happily float in Hussainsagar.
People who really know me
They know I stand by them
even when everything is not right.
So, I stand by you
And I wait for your words.
Hyderabad, India
No comments:
Post a Comment