Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Interrogrator

The interrogator asked
What future I was hoping?
I said I didn't think in that terms.
After a pause I added---There is no future.
I replied what they wanted to hear.

Your name was used
to extract information
and anybody would fall into that trap.
It was used such a way 
that you don't want to see me
but you wanted to know
how I perceived all the things alone
without any reciprocation.


Later, when I was with "me"
I laughed thinking
who are these people to weigh
the cost-benefit ratio of our relationship?

So, dear --now I ask us:
What future do we see together?
So, dear--now I ask you:
What future do you see with me?

Lucknow, India













No comments:

Featured Post

Mystic Rain

The month of June The fall of tree The mystic rain I would pursue you till the end