Among three of them
Probably he is the most obedient
And most culturally conditioned.
The religious conditioning happened to such a degree
that rationality felt shy and buried her head down.
His golden heart
His golden mind
No, no, Not Enough!
In this 21st Century
He needs a massive push,
A thrust---to open his closed mind.
He needs to unchain the shackle
He needs to free himself
from his own deary dragon
which lives deep inside him.
I only pray
I only pray----for his liberation.
Lucknow, India
Probably he is the most obedient
And most culturally conditioned.
The religious conditioning happened to such a degree
that rationality felt shy and buried her head down.
His golden heart
His golden mind
No, no, Not Enough!
In this 21st Century
He needs a massive push,
A thrust---to open his closed mind.
He needs to unchain the shackle
He needs to free himself
from his own deary dragon
which lives deep inside him.
I only pray
I only pray----for his liberation.
Lucknow, India
No comments:
Post a Comment