Nobody ever noticed your smile like me
Nobody ever understood you the way I can ...
Your eyes were lonely
But nobody read what was written deep inside.
You smiled, you played
You gave company to others
But there was no one who could read your thoughts.
Your fathomless and golden mind...
Nobody could touch the bottom
Because nobody knew how--except me!
My sweetheart--I am hurt.
My love will be always there for you
In this universe--we are always together.
In our own world of thoughts
Nobody can ever separate us.
I feel my time is ending here;
Time--who can ever count it
Time--who can ever divide it
I feel my time is ending here
Soon, we would choose our ways
Soon, we would depart.
Lucknow, India
Nobody ever understood you the way I can ...
Your eyes were lonely
But nobody read what was written deep inside.
You smiled, you played
You gave company to others
But there was no one who could read your thoughts.
Your fathomless and golden mind...
Nobody could touch the bottom
Because nobody knew how--except me!
My sweetheart--I am hurt.
My love will be always there for you
In this universe--we are always together.
In our own world of thoughts
Nobody can ever separate us.
I feel my time is ending here;
Time--who can ever count it
Time--who can ever divide it
I feel my time is ending here
Soon, we would choose our ways
Soon, we would depart.
Lucknow, India
1 comment:
In terms of quality, this poetry would receive 1 out of 3! :)
Post a Comment