We are not separate
We are two sides of the same coin.
These days I see you by the seashore.
You are walking on the sand
wearing a white kurta-- almost transparent
(Have you ever tried a transparent one?)
The sea is behind you.
Your face is wet
Your beard is humid
Your feet soiled in sand
As you walked towards the coast
You left your footprints on the damp ground.
By the time I reached there
You were gone!
And the cruel waves washed all of your footprints.
Lucknow, India
We are two sides of the same coin.
These days I see you by the seashore.
You are walking on the sand
wearing a white kurta-- almost transparent
(Have you ever tried a transparent one?)
The sea is behind you.
Your face is wet
Your beard is humid
Your feet soiled in sand
As you walked towards the coast
You left your footprints on the damp ground.
By the time I reached there
You were gone!
And the cruel waves washed all of your footprints.
Lucknow, India
No comments:
Post a Comment