Dear, thanks for managing my mess up!
Sometimes my casual US and Presi modes are so much on
that I forget I am in India
where hierarchy is maintained.
But I am not here to convey this message to you.
The Crux is that people say things about you
in front of me and I secretly enjoy that maintaining my naivety.
Like Zakir Khan I just say three things--"huh, achha, thik hain"
Finally, the crux is she didn't like your specs!
Lucknow, India
Sometimes my casual US and Presi modes are so much on
that I forget I am in India
where hierarchy is maintained.
But I am not here to convey this message to you.
The Crux is that people say things about you
in front of me and I secretly enjoy that maintaining my naivety.
Like Zakir Khan I just say three things--"huh, achha, thik hain"
Finally, the crux is she didn't like your specs!
Lucknow, India
No comments:
Post a Comment