Why are you shaky sometimes
And lose confidence before me and other women?
You had an awesome body language on Saturday, month of May and
probably Day 5th.
You were happy, contented, and confident.
Except those amino acids, religion, and sparks
you were near perfect.
And I am sorry that I am a miser when it
comes to giving compliments! :)
Note: I have had too many sparks and I have started asking questions regarding the value of such sparks in my life.
And lose confidence before me and other women?
You had an awesome body language on Saturday, month of May and
probably Day 5th.
You were happy, contented, and confident.
Except those amino acids, religion, and sparks
you were near perfect.
And I am sorry that I am a miser when it
comes to giving compliments! :)
Note: I have had too many sparks and I have started asking questions regarding the value of such sparks in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment