If somebody carefully sees you
If somebody carefully looks into your eyes
They would find a shadow of loneliness--a shadow of a single
monsoon cloud floating in the sky and
waiting to be relieved from its heaviness.
Here, when I am writing
sitting under the bluish evening sky
I have fallen short of words.
Please do not underestimate the power of loneliness
Because it is the source from which you draw your strength.
Also, when I am with you
What are YOU afraid of?
Lucknow, India
If somebody carefully looks into your eyes
They would find a shadow of loneliness--a shadow of a single
monsoon cloud floating in the sky and
waiting to be relieved from its heaviness.
Here, when I am writing
sitting under the bluish evening sky
I have fallen short of words.
Please do not underestimate the power of loneliness
Because it is the source from which you draw your strength.
Also, when I am with you
What are YOU afraid of?
Lucknow, India
No comments:
Post a Comment