I see you
Closing my eyes…
I feel you
Through my senses…
I feel your presence
Every day and night;
Even I am not sitting in front of you
With a book in my hand and
Asking for explanation.
I know you hate
Any long distance relationship;
You just don’t believe in love
Which cannot be touched and seen.
But I know
One day,
You will believe in such love!
In which you just don’t share the secret
With anybody at all
Cause’ they will not trust you.
I know (certainly)
One day you will
Tell them all;
That years after years
You loved a woman,
Who lived in your mind and vein
With hundreds lights and flames.
Kolkata, W.B.
3 comments:
baah, khuub bhalo :) .. "But I know
One day .."
"Who lived in your mind and vein
With hundreds lights and flames." :)
Yep...the last two lines are the main essence of the poem
Post a Comment