Moon!
I want to run to you
I want to come back
Everything here seems so strange
Everything here is so puzzling
I can't fit in anymore...
Moon!
I want to return
I want to come back
I don't belong here
In this city
And I don't know anymore
Where I belong...
Moon!
I want to run to you
and hide my face in your arms
like a little child
Moon!
I am only four years old.
Kolkata, W.B.
I want to run to you
I want to come back
Everything here seems so strange
Everything here is so puzzling
I can't fit in anymore...
Moon!
I want to return
I want to come back
I don't belong here
In this city
And I don't know anymore
Where I belong...
Moon!
I want to run to you
and hide my face in your arms
like a little child
Moon!
I am only four years old.
Kolkata, W.B.
No comments:
Post a Comment