We are entangled, Farooq
I carry on
I still breathe.
The best thing in the past year
that I am gone from the space and time
which we shared once.
In terms of environment nothing was good
Nothing can be measured as excellent.
How could I live in that situation?
When I have the onus of doing greater things
At least I wanted to try...
I wish the system becomes more transparent
more organized...
Sometimes I felt you did not even have the intention
to do things in a proper way
You gave one person a huge benefit
but then denied other one
There was no one rule.
And because of this you lost one person
There is plenty of supply..so you don't need to worry.
You said you would review the situation
but nothing was done.
In sum your system's foundation is built on discrimination.
I didn't want to be part of this.
I know the world is not fair
We all have self interests
and we are no sage
But there it was blatant, open truth
and you did nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment